Partner - Risk Management
Vidyadhar Bhat
Consultancy In Pf
It Profesnal
+1 Other

Hi, I was working with HCL TECHNOLOGIES in Delhi ncr. I got transfered my previous co. Pf to hcl pf trust. Due some reason I left the hcl without completing notice period. And then I joined another co. And fill the pf transfer form in current organisation. But hcl is not supporting to transfer it to current co.
Could someone help or advise on same?

From United%20Kingdom, Ruislip
Write a complaint letter to PF Commissioner in the region regarding non transfer of PF by HCL. PF Commissioner is under obligation to write to HCL and inquire about the same and direct HCL to transfer PF. If HCL still do not transfer then PF department will take action against them.
Also send a copy of the letter sent to PF Commissioner to HCL technologies, this will create mental pressure on them.

From India, Delhi
Yeah, and remember that the previous employer has no right to withhold PF for any reason. So it does not matter that you did not complete your notice period. PF is protected fund can can not be adjusted or attached for any purpose.

From India, Mumbai
Do not worry. The company where you worked has got no right to protect you to withdraw the pf amount. You know your pf account number. You give this number to your new company. While filing the declaration for you by the new company, they can note the old company number, then that amount will be credited. If you have not worked elsewhere and want to withdraw the amount, you have to get one specific form from PF dept, alongwith one affidavit, you can submit the form to the dept. Enquire with pf dept.: b.sekar

From India, Chennai
If you have joined to establishment where PF is with RPFC, activate your UAN and fill on line form 13 from OTCP portal.Your present employer will verify the claim with digital signatrue and automatically will go to previous employer and within one month he has to approve the said claim failing which PF office will have to take action against Trust.
From India, Pune
Hi all,
Thanks to respond my query on periority.
I filled pf transfer form in current 2 years back, when I inquire about it get transfer or not , my company pf team responded that HCL PF TRUST Gurgaon is not authenticating your pf transfer form.

From United%20Kingdom, Ruislip
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™