Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir , i am sathish hr at karur . our company one employee person provident fund clsoing january 31st month at same time feb 01 rejoining .it is possible or not .
From India, Trichy
No problem Sathish. You can upload the contribution in his old P.F number.
I dit it lot of times.
Recently We had attend the meeting in dindigul.which is conducted by A.C of P.F
We raise the same question to him. He clearly told us, no problem you can give the same number to him.
He also said, If an employee not settled his account you can give the same number.
If some one not come to work for three months, you have to mention that the periods are break in service period in his settlement time.

From India, Madurai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™