Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Seniors,
Can any one please tell me how I can recover the excess contribution made towards the Pension fund. One employee had joined in the month of April 2014 and her basic salary was Rs.28250 accordingly I deducted 12% on basic for the PF contribution of Employee side and 12% from employer said among which where I was suppose to contribute only Rs. 541 for pension where I contributed Rs.2353 which is 8.33% on basic. Now the employee had left the organisation and made the claim but she got only the contribution of Rs.541*6 but not the whole amount which has been contributed.
Can anyone please help me to rectify the same and recover the amount.
With Regards,

From Pakistan, Lahore
Good evening madam,
Employee can contribute the excess contribution.
Employer liability is only for 15000 = 15000 X 12 % = 1800
You have to remit in this manner madam 8.33 = 1250, 3.67 = 550 = 1800
If she is willing to pay extra contribution for her total salary,you can deduct 3390/-
E.P.S amount is only 1250/-

From India, Madurai
U have to mentioned in ECR file like below EPF WAGE = 28250 EPS wage = 15000 Epf amt = 3390 Eps amt = 1250 Difnt amt =550 then u can upload ths is the method sister
From India, Madurai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™