Hello, I have received summon from civil court. It is mentioned that I should be present there on 19th March. Please advise. Regards,
From India, Palanpur
I have heard that these kind of cases run up to 20 - 50 years! Is that true? Please help. Also advise me how to deal with these kind of persons. Regards,
From India, Palanpur
Since the past employer has filed suit against you seeking damages of heavy amount though misconceived, will you not twist his arm so that he leaves your neck. Thanks Sushil
From India, New Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™