Human Resource
Head Operations

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I quit my job sometime in 2009 dec since then I didn't apply for my PF. now I want to withdraw but having problem in applying for the same. My name is a. Angeline rubia however after my marriage it was changed to a.angeline Harish since my husband dumped me I don't want to continue with angeline Harish so,I decided to not to use his name anymore so, I closed my bank account and opened a new account in my maiden name which is a.angeline rubia. Now my previous company HR says that I cannot get my PF as my bank account name is different. However,I just told him if you check all my education papers ( high school,college certificates) it is angeline rubia only and even he checked the notary which I was submitted then it is mentioned that my name was changed from a.angeline rubia to A.angeline Harish so I just asked him to check for the possibilities but he said there is no way to get my money..can anyone help me to get my money please..

From India, New%20Delhi
Dear Angeline
You have to apply through your employer only, they have to agree that your name has been changed and entered in their records.
Attach gazette copy of such name change along with other copies as you have stated And also Attached yours saving a/c pass book photo copy with a request letter .
Submit a fresh Form 2 to avoid Issue in later stage.
Ensure that the addition in the name correctly entered in EPFO records and check the same through your Form 23 also.

From India, Shimla
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™