Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Sr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All
I am working with a company for last 4 months. And PF is deducting of amount INR 1208 every month.
As i am going to look my shop at my native place due to some issue.
My HR is stating that i cannot withdraw my PF amount, if the account is not 6 months old. And i have only 1 option to transfer my PF account. And i don't create PF account for my fortune shop.
Is my hard earned money goes to PF fund. Or is there any possibility to withdraw my amount. Please HELP!!!!!!

From India, Delhi
Dear friend, No, you are eligible to withdraw your PF. But the contribution made to pension fund will get lapsed unless you transfer it to club with future services. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Thanks a lot for the support.
Thant is ok that i will not receive the pension amount. Still i want to withdraw my PF amount, whatsoever it is. But my HR is stating that I have only 1 option that I can transfer my account, else the PF amount cannot be drawn.
What can I do???/

From India, Delhi
Dear friend,
Kindly write to the Assistant PF Commissioner in charge of Information Officer of your Regional PF Office, under RTI Act 2005. You will get a reply within 30 days. Approach your employer with the reply.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™