Thread Started by #beena dalakoti

Hi all,
I had joined a company on 10 nov. 2014 as a post of HR executive. but I am not satisfied my Job. because of my designation has changed by owner. In present time I am an auditor. In addition, he gives me other work out of designation. we are not getting salary in the time. like he keeps one month salary outstanding. He has not provided appointment letter till now. So, I want to job change . Pls give me suggestion about this matter. what I do? I have done MBA . I have only six month experience. I have applied in many job portals. but not getting positive response . please guide me .
thanks & rgds
7th January 2015 From India, New Delhi
Beena: Guide you? I bet you are an MBA ? If yes, perhaps you ought to do a cost/benefit analysis ?
Grow up! If you can't get a job via a job portal in today's internet times, how do you think we are going to be able to guide you? Stick it out for a month, then apply. Most firms need a minimum period of 6 months in the org before they agree to interview you.
8th January 2015 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™