Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My PF account has become inoperative as it is around 5 years old now.
I want to withdraw the PF amount and therefore I have requested my previous employer to provide me the forms for the same. I got the forms/ documents, however I am not sure how to proceed further.
Please suggest me how to proceed for the same.

From India, Pune
Dear Ashishmisra78 ,
For PF withdrawal form 19 is used. For pension form 10D and for scheme certificate & withdrawal benefit form 10C are used.
Fill the forms, get endorsed by employer and give to concerned Regional PF Commissioner's Office. Ensure that your PF and pension fund amounts are timely paid by the employer.

From India, Bangalore
As my account is inoperative, I am unable to verify the balance, however as per the documents send to me by the employer, amount was paid till the last month of my job in the company, therefore seems to be fine.
From India, Pune
PF department has now made it very easy to access your account online at the website Epfo (Govt. of India)
Use the last received PF information slip to obtain your correct PF no. and register yourself in an easy process. Once registered, there are links to various operations. There is also an online Transfer Claim Portal.
The online transactions will be possible only if your last employer is also a registered member with the PF trust.
In the absence of any problems, download the required forms and take it personally to the PF office where you are located and approach the PRO for guidance.
Best wishes

From India, Mumbai
The PF department requires an Indemnity bond cum affidavit where the withdrawal is 3 years after the last day of service .
If you enclose the Indemnity bond cum affidavit , which can be provided by any court typist, it is possible to process your PF form .

From India, Hyderabad
Sir pls HELP.. excellent objective information by you.....
I request your advice on below PROBLEM in bullets, thanks in advance its Urgent !! :
- Inoperative a/c since march'2009, dormant for 6 yrs apprx (excluding service time i.e left in 2009 worked for 2.5 yrs apprx).
- company has PF Trust (registered in mumbai) i'm in Delhi also work location was delhi.
- as left before 2011, so online access not available, epfo website shows (not updated, and name mismatch)
- currently not employed for last 2 years due to accident, also last co did not provided PF)...
- how to proceed for withdrawal ???
- will it be taxed (unemployed currently & over 7+ yrs) ?
- what about eps pension part, also how withdraw. ?
- Co regstrd office in mumbai & epfo registration ? but i worked at delhi branch, also current location ??
ds -

From India, Delhi
sir reg your point of online regestration, pls Clarify
- if account is inoperative / dormant for 5+ years,
can he still register entering his salry slip details online. ???

From India, Delhi
Hi I was with a company from may 2007 to oct 2009. I had submitted form 19 and from 10C for withdrawal. Form 19 is approved and I have recieved the amount, but the form 10C status is still under process. Do I need to contact EPF office for the same or it would take some time for them to approve the 10C ?
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™