Thread Started by #shengesh

Few days back I received my FnF amount from my company however the amount that I received is incorrectly calculated because of which I received around 25000 less than what I should have received. When I brought this to my company\'s attention they agreed that it\'s a mistake on there side and they will deposit the remaining amount in 15 days. But now its been more than two months and I am yet to receive the amount. I sent around 20-25 chasers to concerned department but now they are not replying to my email. Now I am tired of chasing them and wants to take legal action against them.
Any suggestions on how should I take this forward will be of lot help. Thanks
19th December 2014 From India, Pune
Dear Friend
You may write one more letter or put a mail stating that if management fails to address your present problem within so and so period, you may compel to file a case against them under the provisions of Shops & Establishment Act / Industrial disputes act under Sec.33(C)2 / Payment of wages act for the difference of wage calculation, as applicable to your employer organisation.
Thereafter, you should wait till the lapse of time given to management for their response. If there is no response from them, then you can proceed to get the recovery of amount due from your employer by filing an application under any of the above acts as stated above. Get the advise of labor law consultant or any other person who will guide you at your native place and do the needful
19th December 2014 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™