Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr

My company does not depositing pf since last six months, some employee’s who has left the job wants to withdraw their pf , now what step should be taken.
19th December 2014 From India, Belgaum
Sir, You can take up the matter with the appropriate authorities of EPFO with which your company is registered ? Non-payment of contribution under EPF & MP Act, 1952 is an offence.
19th December 2014 From India, Noida
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™