HI i want the procedure for application and renewalk of the contract labour license under the said act and the authoritie to whom we should appply or all samples of letters how to make an applications
From India, Pune
Form ! in triplicate with challan and factory licence copy, MOA to be submitted at DLC office, then you will get labour registration certificate, after that you issues Form V to contractor for their labourr licence,
Hitesh Dewan

From India
Form IV in triplicate, one copy of Annexure B (information of contractor), challan of licence fee & security deposit. Addressed to ALC.
Draft of Annexure B will be availble with labour commissioner office. I have soft copy if you want then i provide you soft copy.

From India, Vadodara
Dear We have not heard any "agency authorisation letter format" under the contract Labour (R&A) Act,1970 & Rules made thereunder. Plz Specify ? R.N.KHOLA Sr Associate Skylark Associates, Gurgaon
From India, Delhi
Dear Sir Let me know what is the procedure to apply for registration certificate under central act.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Member,
Detail regarding manner of making application for registration of establishments is provided at Rule 17 of the The Contract Labour ( R&A) Central Rules, 1971. We are to apply for registration in form I in triplicate to the registering officer of the area along with the D D of the prescribed fees as shown at Rule 26. For more details you may contact the office of Assistant Labour Commissioner(Central)/ R L C (C) of the area.

From India, Delhi
Dear All,
Under the provisions of the Contract Labour (A & R) Act, :-
(a) Registration is for the Principal Employers who wish to employ contract labour,and
(b) Licence is for the Contractor who supply labour or services to principal employer.
(c) The Act and the rules (Central Rules or State Rules) contain detailed procedure which is very simple. All forms are also available in the bare act.
(d) Fill the appropriate form, submit the form with requisite fee and / or security deposit, to the office of Lab Commissioner under whose jurisdiction your org is located.
(e) For licencing of contactors, you need form 5 from your principal employer.
if you still have a specific query, you are most welcome.
Regards, YK Upadhyay

From India, Pune

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™