Withdraw amount (Employee Contribution + Employer Contribution) and leave Pension Contributor Amount? - CiteHR
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
Presently Working As Dy Manager Hr &
Manager - Hr & Admin
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am joining a new company so I would like to withdraw my EPF Amount. Please let me know if we can Withdraw amount (Employee Contribution + Employer Contribution) and leave Pension Contributor Amount. And also in my new organization can I continue with same EPF Account. And also let me know when can we be eligible for pension.
Hello Rahul,
I am not sure exactly but Form 19 is used for EPF withdrawal & if you have contributed in pf a/c more than 9 years than pension amount will not to withdrawn. If you don't withdraw than form 13 is used to transfer the EPF account from one company to another. Eligibility for pension is at the age of 58.

Hello Rahul,
Yes you can withdraw your PF & can keep pension by getting the scheme certificate for which you have to sign form 10c mentioning to obtain scheme certificate & than can show the same to your new employer.

Yes, fill form 10c & form 19 but put tick park in the column for obtaining scheme certificate by keeping pension fund amount of 8.33% as it is. You can surrender the scheme certificate to the new employer & transfer the pension fund so that your pensionable service is accumulated.
Thanks & Regards,
Phani Kumar Sista

Mr. Rahul,
Form 19 is used for withdrawal of employee's contribution and Form 10 C is used for withdrawal of EPS (Employer part payment). If you deny for pension scheme certificate then only you will get this contribution. If you say "YES" for pension scheme, you will get lamination. As per revised EPFO circular, TDS is applicable withdrawal of PF before completion of 5 years, which please note. Always maintain and guide people to transfer the PF amount, this is only a saving that will be useful at the time of retirement to a private employee. Always thinking about withdrawing and spending is not advisable.
Secondly, you are eligible for claiming pension on and after crossing 50 Years, Lesser percentage than when you get pension after crossing 58 years. This is upto you to take a decision.
Once you withdraw your contributions or employer contribution, you cannot use the same number in new organisation.

Dear Frnd.
I was advised by RPFC at Hyd not to submit the scheme certificate but to get them all on and after completion of 50 or 58 yrs to compile and decide about the pension eligibility. If we submit the scheme certificate, it was told that chances are there for its missing and it will be a big headache to obtain a duplicate.
We can work for 2 yrs or 3 yrs or so but need to accumulate scheme certificates and safe keeping them with us only.

Mr. Rahul,
You have not given the contribution period. In absence of this we cannot give you exact opinion of your query. Since you have left the company and working in another company, provisions are there in the scheme to get it transfered from your old account to newe account by applying form No.11 and Form No.13. The PF account will vary from company to company and shall not remain the same.
Secondly, I am repeating once again through this forum don't withdraw contribution and shall try to get it transferred till the member is attaining the age of 58 years which will be beneficial to the members to get his PF account settled as adequate amount accumulated with interest can get so that it will be helpful to the members and will also get Employees Pension as per scheme.
Adoni Suguresh
Labour Laws Consultant

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™