i am working in a company as a business associate and i am stucked with some thing which made me look for a legal help.
basically my company has people coming from metrology dept ( consumer affairs) who takes bribe without even checking the process quality and pass the product with a seal.
my question is : is there any possibility of legal escape from such bribe ?? or some other alternate option to escape this condition which will help us?
kindly advise

If you are getting the clearance from the Government department people by giving bribe, then, it seems that you are not compliant with the law.
You should become compliant with the law and then look at options for curbing this bribing system.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™