How To Add Old TCS PF Details To UAN Portal ? - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
Manager - Hr & Admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Previously, I have been employed with TCS, In TCS PF is managed with the PF Trust. It is not maintained with Regional PF Office.
Now I am employed with SDG Corporation, here UAN account is created but during the process of adding \"List Your Previous Member ID\" it gives error \"Please Enter Correct Details.\"
Please suggest what can be done ?

I think the UAN applies to EPF only and not private trusts. What you need to do is file a transfer application (Form 10, i think) and get the amount transferred to your new EPF account
Yes, UAN is not applicable for Trusts. Hence you can transfer your account to new employer by filling Form 13(Revised), getting signature of your present employer and sent to the pf authorities.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™