Presently Working As Dy Manager Hr &
Assistant Manager-hr&admin
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
For hi my husband died on 23 mar i was told by his company the im the nominee in the insurance do i have the right to claim it apart from this they said that i will get the employee welfare trust amount however now after the final report they say it got denied can i ask for written reason for denial Please help as i have 2 yr daughter
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Avantika,
you can get Insurance amount from his EPS. If your husband has a member in PF. you surely get Pension and lumpsome amount from PF. If he is having ESIC or anyother Death insurance. you can get back the amount too.
I'm Sure the employer will help you on this.

From India, Chennai
The nominee as declared by your husband will get the benefits. Pon
From India, Lucknow
you are right, but once he get married he have to apply form-2 for change of nominee and if he is not then the case comes under arbitration but employer can give those part to the second nominee.
As Well the member can nominate 2 to 3 members. Hope you know that... Avantika89 you check with your EPF commissioner and they can help you.

From India, Chennai
Employer have to answer your queries but its not easy to get the details about Insurance.
From India, Chennai
Dear Avantika
First you check with the employer whether your husband has incorporated your name as nominee in the Form-2. If it yes definitely you will get the PF lump amount as will as Pension amount. Please do remember at that time approaching to the employer for PF amount and Pension take legal hire certificate Original, death certificate original, Age Proof, Address Proof and Photographs.

From India, Coimbatore
i have submitted the doc for pf ,however i was informed that i will not get any amount will only get pension . is that right
From India, Hyderabad
Can i hv more details like PF No..... Name of the Company, Location ...... one way pension to you and to your 2 yr child is right .... but through EDLI lumpsum amount like LIC payment can be expected...Pls approach to PF Office.... Whether this issue belongs to AP or Tamilnadu. If u hv your parents/brothers ask them to visit yr husbands employer if they do not support with proper answer, you can lodge complaint with Labour department also.
Please give above details to my email Id :[email protected] If it is AP I can help you out in this.--Regds

From India, Hyderabad
Further to the benefit from PF i.e EDLI and Pension to you and your children, employer will pay Gratuity also. Pls enquire about this...whatever the length of service, in case of death of employee, amount will be paid to his nominee...regds = NVS Rao
From India, Hyderabad
Mr.Subba Rao solution is correct. Ask your brother / parents to go in person to your husband employer. Incase if the employer is not helping please approach directly to the local PF authority. And express your grievances to them definitely they tell you the way to get amount. Before approaching to PF authority know your husband's PF account no, what are all the documents you have submitted to the employer.

From India, Coimbatore

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™