Partner - Risk Management

my company not give me form no 16 as they told because less than 20 person employed here we cant give formno16 and i am getting consolidated salary 10000,but with the help of my bank facility i am getting formno26As is it ok ?if i change the job..will other company satisfy with that.if they ask form no 16 what should i do.?..need suggestion ..thank you i please found my formno26AS attached.see its valid or pwd is 09111987.
From India, Gulbarga

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AQGPJ7459L-201.pdf (52.6 KB, 45 views)

The file you sent is password protected. And good thing too. It’s a confidential information NEVER to be shared on a forum. Please delete it immediately
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™