About PF And ESI Issue - CiteHR
Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi all
Our Company not Paying PF and ESI from last 1 Year Due to Lack of Funds. But now few of employees need to Relive form the organization and my question is We need to Pay the PF to EPF account for Thus or Need to apply previous EPF Balance and Settle the Present F&F with Deductions amount. Please Help about this

1. You can make a representation to the appropriate offices of ESIC in your area intimating about non-compliance by your employer and request said office to provide necessary benefits under ESI Act notwithstanding the fact that the compliance has not been made.
2. Similarly, in respect of EPF also you can make complaint to the said office and ask for up-dating of your accounts by making recoveries from the employer.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™