Partner - Risk Management
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, My wife is working in mnc company, prioir to her marriage she was working in NIIT Smart Serve at trainee in 2003-4. her surname has got changed, through i have read discussion under same topic that marriage certificate along with bank account details with new name need to be submitted, but we have not applied for marriage certificate and her passport, voter id card, aadhar card has my name mentioned in the spouse column. We have passport of her son where both of us details are mentioned. Kindly let me know any other proof can be submitted in place of marriage certificate for withdrawl of PF in maiden name,
Dear Alok,
Greetings for the day,
No any documentary evidence is required for withdrawl of epf/eps accumulation only thing is to be done get her 19 & 10c filled by NIIT with recent name also enclose her bank a/c details (photocopy of bank passbook ) and the employer certificate in which they have to certify her previous name was this & current name is this and submit all this to concern epfo for earlist settlement.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

Are you taking of withdraw of PF ? Or are you talking of changing her name in the PF records.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™