Gopinath Varahamurthi
Mindhour Partner, Ass.professor/adm. Officer,
Manager Hr

All Seniors<
Greetings o the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you help me that...... there are employees in our co. and they have already cross their retirement age of 58 or 60 yrs. now they are arround 62 to 66 yrs old.
so pls guide me that how i can retire them.
and what kind of documents i've to take from them.
what is the processor?????????????/
13th October 2014 From India, Calcutta
Dear Dinesh,
In case your company is contributed towards EPF the authorities might have submitted Pension documents as proscribed in the EPF Rules 1972 amended time to time, rest you have to pay Gratuity to the employees and any other benefits as applicable in your framed co. Other Benefits include, leave encashment, Medical facilities in ESI documents duly fulfilled and card issued or Medi-insurance paid to the employee and dependent(NOK), Monetary benefits as applicable and in vogue of the rules and regulations framed by your Company, work to the next of kin if applicable, and keep record of the employer till such time for audit and case of Govt Employees they have service record and Pension Payment Order and other documents like relieving from service on superannuation etc.,
best of luck
16th October 2014 From India, Arcot
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™