Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Experts,
Our company Mumbai based has deed with LIC for the Gratuity and Superannuation. after employee exit, employee claim for the benefit then we calculate gratuity amount and send to LIC then LIC disburse amount into our company bank account and company issue cheque to employee.for the superannuation, claim letter send to LIC and as per the option opted by employee pension commence.
I want to know if all employee list and revised amount submitted to LIC time to time then can we outsource F& F processing to LIC. do tou know any LIC officer so that service can be discussed in details.please send contact details.
thnaks for the co-operation

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr. Pankaj,
In my opinion, no LIC officer will be able to do it for you.
You may look at the option of outsourcing the F&F to some other agency.
We are Kapgrow can also help you in the same. We are based at Delhi but cam help you in the matter.
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to seek professional help in the matter,
Kind Regards,
Avika Kapoor
Vice President - Operations
Website: Kapgrow

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™