Hra For Couple Working In State And Central Govt - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir
1. I am serving in the Indian Army posted at Delhi, staying at NOIDA in hired house and my wife is a lecturer in Haryana govt
posted at Rohtak and stays in Rohtak
2. None of us have been allotted a govt house. As regards HRA you are requested to clarify the following
(a) Are both of us entitled HRA? If yes please share the GOI authority for the same.
(b) If one of us is authorised then who gets it??? (i have higher pay grade)
Sachin Narwal

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Mr. Sachin,
Since you both are residing in separate cities and paying separately rent, hence you both are entitled to claim HRA from your respective institutes and no authority is required to claim HRA.
V K Gupta
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™