Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Learned If any company not paid balance EL /PL in case of Full &Final Settlement .Where will file his complaint to get his dues Feel free if any confusion 9205983547
From India, Lucknow
Dear ,
You can make complaint to the Inspector (DISH) under Factories Act if you are working in Factory or to the Inspector under the Shop & Commercial Establishment Act, if you are working in Shop & Commercial Establishment. You can also make complainant to Labour Commissioner Office.

From India, Mumbai

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™