hi, my wife was taught in a school for nine months. She had to leave her job on emergency due to pregnancy and hospitalisation.She could not submit one month's advance notice to the school as per their policy.She asked for experience letter/certificate from the school but they refused on the grounds that anyone leaving the job before one year will not get any experience letter/certificate as per their policy.Can anyone tell me any legal action can be taken against the school for not issuing experience certificate/letter.
From India, Siliguri
Dear Mr. Samarpit,
There is no need to go for legal action for this due course.
Moreover, she has left an institution in a very short span of time as per your mail wordings only 9 month. This experience will not be count anywhere.
So, just relax, and whenever you or she will try to re-commence the career path she can show herself as a fresher.

From India, Mumbai
Do you have any idea how much it costs in time and money to take legal action ? Instead use your appointment letter and resignation letters as proof of experience
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server