+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
Hope your are doing well!!
In order to process the E-Waste and Hazardous license at our general engineering (trichy) industry, we required further assistance on the same.
I hereby expected a specific response to perform the same.
Thanks in anticipation.

From India, Mumbai
TNPCB Office is in Tuvakudi. You can very well reach there and get it clarified. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Dear Pon,
Thanks for your comment on this forum. But, I would like to know the process from HR end. Because, I have clearly mentioned that we are engineering company and we are covering under category C / D only fro releasing waste.
So, well knowned seniors could help in this regard instead of asking to PCB.

From India, Mumbai
Dear JP
I am with 32 years of end to end experience in HR, Admin & Statutory Compliances. You can not escape from registration with TNPCB FOR WHICH YOU HAVE TO FILE FORM I and get consent in FII. Afterwards look for an agent who is engaged for taking the E waste from u at the rate negotiated. There is no short cut. pl follow this method for all practical purposes.
Thanks and Regards,
V.Murali Member Cite hr

From India, Dabhol
Dear Mr.Murali,
First I would like to thank you to spent time on replying my query. I think, I am failed to clarify you that we have already obtained consent orders from PCB for Water and Air. Also, we insisted by PCB to process for E-Waste and Hazardous Waste license.
My expectation is what are all the steps and procedures of process to obtain these licenses from PCB. Also, our intention is not to escape from PCB or to proceed shortcut as you have stated. It may be because of your mis understanding of my query i hope so.
Again I confirming hereby that my request is
i) forms and procedures to get E-Waste lincense
ii) forms and procedures to get Hazardous lincese.
I believe now can respond to my request easily.

From India, Mumbai
Dear JP
I have mentioned that Form I to be filed by you to get e-Waste license from pcb. Also you have to have a Display at the entrance of the Factory premises.
u can get the form from the office or can make from the Book itself.

From India, Dabhol
Hi JP.
e waste and Hazardous waste management are two different rules now.
1. Obtain Hazardous authorization from the SPCB for all the Haz. waste that is being generated from your operations-- Refer Schedules of the rules. Once you are authorized you can Manage the Haz. waste as per the rule.
2. e waste: If you are not an electronic manufacturing the Industry then your Org. falls under Consumer or bulk consumer-- requirements is dispose the ewaste to authorized re cyclers and maintain record in form 2.
Please refer...
Application for HWA:
List of e waste Recycelrs: <link updated to site home>
Note: The above is generic process and requirements, how ever if the SPCB suggests any specific process, you may follow the same.
Hope this was useful.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™