I have been working in a Power plant since 2 years 3 months. But company's management is harassing me since 1 st of August'2014 (since a month).
-Company is not giving my previous month's salary i.e. July'2014 whereas all other employees got their salaries on 5th of August'2014.
- Company is not allowing me to enter into the plant's premises by applying force (with the help of security personnel) without assigning any reason.Therefore i can not continue to attend my job & also unable to register my attendance.
- I am getting continuous phone calls from HR Department & they continuously forcing me to give resignation. They also threatened me to spoil my career by terminating with allegation if i won't resign.
- They don't respond to my E-Mails which i am continuously writing to HR Department & to CEO of the company.
- I have lodge a complain against this at 'Assistant Labour Commissioner' on 11th August'2014 (i.e. 18 days back) but i haven't got any notice yet. When i approached Assistant Labour Commissioner, she also tried to convince me to resign & get the issue solve out side otherwise it may take 5 to 10 years at labour court if she forward the matter to labour court. When i asked her my case no. she denied to give.
- Some time they told me verbally that my service is terminated by the company since 31st of July'2014 but regarding this termination, no Information has been given, shared or informed to me in any of the time in my whole service period. Neither any letter or notice in this regard also issued to me ever, nor have I agreed or signed any document regarding this.
So i am seeking expert's advice about what action should be taken against this company.
From India, Kolkata