Thread Started by #Think Method

Please help me: I want to claim my PF from a Previous Employer, I only know that PF was deducted and I was employed for 14 months in 07/2004 - 08/2005 , My salary advice shows PF deduction, (various amounts)
How do I know if the Employer Contributed ?
How do I calculate the interest (to date) ?
Can I do a calculation with only this info ?
Please Help
Thanks In Advace
30th August 2014 From South Africa
Hi, 1.Ask your PF A/c no from previous employer. 2.When you will get PF A/c no then you can view through EPFO portal balance and interest credited in your A/c.
30th August 2014 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™