Hr Generalist Profile
For simplicity of KYC for UAN allotted EPF member, I give you following tips:
1. Go to UAN service on EPFO web-site and on left bottom you will find 'Excel File Utility for creating Bulk KYC Text File' - link Please down load this file and save. This file will import UAN and Name of the members when you would click 'import data'.
2. For any guidance, there is manual also for understanding below the above link.
3. There are macros in the file which are helpful for filling up the data of KYC and importing and creating text file.
4. You can fill any one or all the ids given by the members. Actually department needs mainly three items, one Id, PAN for TDS purpose and Bank A/c for future transfer etc. But at present any one id is sufficient (from the list given). Rest can be uploaded lateron.
5, If any member has not given any id, left his detail blank. Above excel file recognize and will not create text file for him.
6. This excel file creates text file and point out mistakes also. You can correct the mistakes and then create text file.
7. You can upload data for any number of members you have rest can be uploaded lateron.
8. KYC is to be entered whom UAN is allotted.
V K Gupta
30th August 2014 From India, Panipat
31st August 2014 From India, Jaipur
if you feel any confusion then feel free to call me.
name change means - suppose when employee join you sent his name as Mr. X Kumar but in actual name was Mr. X Singh then you can correct it by this form.
16th September 2014 From India, Rudarpur