I resigned and asked for promotion to HCL Comnet which is merged into HCL Technologies and they did not gave me.Instead,they accepted my resignation after being doing really well at work.In future,I might take legal action in India where chances are less,probably at some other country.It can be Ireland,USA or New Zealand.I want RTI information from them i-e HCL Technologies where Roshni Nadar is Director.
From India, Ludhiana

Preparation for the global SHRM certification exams: SHRM CP and SHRM SCP →
Promoted: XLRI Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
RTI does not apply to Pvt companies. It applies to Govt dept or 100% owned govt companies only. Pon
From India, Lucknow
It is possible through labour act,how is it possible that right to information act is not valid on private companies, it is valid through labour act.I just discussed with lawyer.
From India, Ludhiana
If that company does not come under Right to Information Act,I think that company should not be allowed in the country to hire people.
From India, Ludhiana
What kind of information you want?

You may access all papers related to company for compliance under Indian Companies Act 1956 through ROC website

Since this is not a factory, you cannot access documents related to Industrial Dispute Act under RTI by applying to labour commissioner's office

I do not agree to your action. You want to access information because you felt to wrongly negotiate with the company by resigning and asked them to retain you? Why

If you have so much capabilities, why you need to worry. Please do not take me wrongly or thinking I am taking company side as an HR professional. In my career too, I never negotiated that way. If I wanted a different role, I discussed with the organisation and when I felt I did not get, I simply move ahead in my career.

They have not forced you to resign. It was your decision to resign.

Anyway, I do not think you will find anything against of HCL even if you apply under RTI as I feel being a reputed brand, they are good in compliance. You should not waste your energy and should move ahead in your career.

From India, Mumbai
Let's see I think I was innocent in the decision they took.
I am still under doubts how they took the decision of accepting my resign and asking me to go and without letting me complete the notice period even. I want legal action against them specially US.
I have doubts and I want to ask them in the court of US or some other country,can I ?
I think I can in these scenarios. It's not only about career,Its about life.I think they interfered in my life.
I think I need to get free from that interference.
It's not only moving on in career,it's also about getting justice and finding freedom and saving my life.
I feel,they are convicted of sexual harassment.I want them to realize that and that will be enough.I do not want any money from them.
They were not good in compliance with me.
I am now working in Convergys and I think they destroyed my reputation as a worker also.But this company trusted me.

From India, Ludhiana
Surprisingly, your behaviour is not justifiable.
It was your decision to resign then how can you blame others for it? You took a risk (may be you were overconfident in calculating)
Th employment between you and HCL was a contract. Any part was free to break the contract and it you who initiated and gave them the "offer"
accepting the offer was not binding on the party and they did not do it.
I feel, instead of resign you should have discussed with them about your performance, what do you expect and you should have asked for a target to achieve and on achievable you should have got the position you desired.
In this scenario, things did not turn to your favour. In such case, there is no legal breach and there no legal remedy available

From India, Mumbai
I think,"I need to talk to lawyer".I think placing any comments here is not matter of anything. Thanks anyway.It’s a long story of what they are convicted.
From India, Ludhiana
I think legal police of abroad against them will help me. If nothing came up,then getting out of this should be enough. After that I will look for a better life.
From India, Ludhiana
1. The provisions of Right to Information Act, 2005 are enforceable only against "Public Authorities" (Section 4 ). No doubt, you can get information from any Public Authority pertaining to HCL, if the same is relevant to your case. However, the Central Public Information officer of the concerned department/public authority will treat such information as "Third Party Information" (Section 11) and will call for objections of such third party for disclosure of such information.
2. Another limitation under RTI Act, 2005 is that you cannot ask views, reasons i.e. how, why etc. from such public authorities. Only information, if available is required to be supplied.
3. As mentioned by some of experts in remarks above, I think, there is no scope for any RTI querry against said private establishment.

From India, Noida

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server