Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have not closed HDFC bank account which was a salary account and was converted to a savings account when i left the job...
This has drawn charges for not keeping a balance in it.. how can these charges be waved or cancelled ?
I knew by my other HDFC bank account which was clubbed by bank last month.
What to do myself ? I have to pay penalty ? Bank has any authority to deduct penalty from my other HDFC account ?

From India, Rajkot
You must have read the terms and conditions before you opened the account. If no salry is credited they can change the accounts nature and usual charges are applicable. The way out is pay the charges and close the account or continue with the required minimum balance. In the terms and conditions of opening account they have right to appropriate the credits available in any other account for the charges.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™