Company Not Giving Provident Fund - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have worked with Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad for more than one year and left the organization 3 years back. I have applied for PF long back but till now there is no sign of amount and when i followed it up with Hyderabad's office, they are saying that they have sent my application to head office (Kolkata) and they have to provide me the info on that the PF claim. But, the people at head office are not giving me the details. I have been calling them from more than 2 years, they say that there is problem in the PF office due to which the PF claim has not been processed. But, those who left the organization after me have got the amount.
Sir, please help me in getting this amount. Company is playing a poor man sir. Please suggest me what to do on this.
If you need i will list out all the senior management names of the Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Thank you.

Hi Please ask the head office to share the acknowledgement for submission of PF. If at all they are not sharing then you may have to approach PF department with the PF number
You may please approach the area PF Enforcement Officer by giving a clear letter to him with PF account number, date of joining/leaving and the PF claim form submission date etc.
You can also file petition in Consumer Forum for this purpose. Then only it will be cleared otherwise, they won't respond.

Thank you for your replies, as @GURUMURTHY sir said i can submit my joining and leaving date but the thing is i don't have proof of PF claim submission because the Head office is in Kolkota and HR at Hyderabad Branch where i had worked, sent my claim submission by courier to Kolkata. I left with no proofs and when i call Hyderabad they asked me to call head office Kolkota and when i call Kolkata Accounts officer confirmed that they have submitted my claim form and have been saying that "you will get and you will get it soon" for past 3 years. And now when i call him he is not at all attending the call.
I feel like cheated.

Do you have the PF Account No. if yes you can give your grievances online at EPFO Site. If the Claim has not been submitted you can submit of your own
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™