Manager (administration)
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Cite Members,
Can you help in letting me know, that would I be able to file a RTI against a PVT Ltd company who has not settled my Full n Final (FnF) settlement sin last 50 Days.
My FnF contains:
1. Leave encashment
2. Performance Based Variable Pay.
3. Statutory Bonus.
Normal Salary Basic+ FBP has been paid off but the above 3 components are due.
If you guys can help me on how to put an approach and get it settled through RTI.

From India, Bangalore
The RTI Act is not applicable to private companies . Varghese Mathew 9961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Dear Mr. Roy,
This is true that RTI Act is not applicable to private companies, but the other government department like Labour Court take care of this issue. Hire a good advocate and file a suit against the firm and its directors (both). I think as per rule they are bound to settle the account within 60 days So wait n consult a advocate who is expert in service matters.

From India, New Delhi
Mr. Roy,
Please ensure you have all documents in place as proof before you approach the labour court.
1. You Appointment Letter.
2. Pay Slips.
3. Resignation Letter etc..
In the meantime to make your case strong .. keep corresponding with them on their official email ...for the pending dues.
Try not to get involved with Lawyers .. as they will burn a hole in your pocket.
Best of Luck.
Rohit Gupta

From India, New Delhi
My dear friend,
You can find relief under the Payment of wages Act and other relevant labour laws. But before proceeding further please ensure that you possess following documens ready ;
1 Letter regarding acceptance of your resignation and your release from the company;
2.Letter of appointment;
3.Your payslips upto the latest one.
You have no way out except to engaging a labour lawyer.

From India, Delhi
The relief under Payment of wages is possible only if the affected employee's salary is not above Rs 18000/pm .Gratuity,bonus,TA,EPF etc cannot be realized under POG Act.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram

Dear Sir,

please see the matter bellow

From: "ravinder "<>

Sent: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:04:55

To: ""< m>

Cc: ""< m>

Subject: Requisition of bonus Confidential

Respected Sir,

Sub: Requisition of bonus

Most humbly request I hereby submit following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

That I joined this organization on 17th Dec 2012 as B.A. and working to the satisfactory of my superior. However I completed one year . I hardly full fill my day to day need in this salary. I have no spare money for the expense to family, due to financially pressure of the HOLD THE SALARY I mentally disturbed and resigned and also try to arrange a amount to bring home to my family expenses, hence i confusedly resigned due to financially problem which was I faced.

I resigned 24th Feb. 2014 and working in notice period one weak i.e up to 3rd March 2014. on 15th march bonus declared, I request your grant self to accord sanction my one year bonus amount. Kindly do the need full.

I Once again request your good self to consider my sensitive case sympathetically.

Your faithfully

Ravinder kumar



From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™