1. Further whenever an ECR is submitted by employer and payment is confirmed by SBI, a list containing the member ids without UAN would be generated at OTCP to identify members without UAN against member ids.
2. It is the duty of employer to complete Form-11 in respect of those member ids, which have not been allotted UAN or linked to UAN in terms of linkage of previous employment/UAN/First Time Employment of new members and manage KYC.
3. Facility would be given on OTCP to employers to declare such member ids (new member ids in the latest ECR file) against
a. Previous member id
c. First time membership & approve the same
4. Such declared member ids would flow from OTCP to EPFO NDC on daily basis. At EPFO NDC, this information would be processed to
a. Generate new UANs against member ids which do not have UAN.
b. Link member ids against UAN having UAN already generated against previous member id.
c. Generate and link UAN against member id and previous member id if neither of them have UAN.
(The processed information would be pushed daily to the portal and this cycle would continue.)
5. Employer has to update KYC of his members through KYC menu given in OTCP. Employer can either upload/view individual KYC or upload bulk KYC. In case of uploading bulk KYC, first of all employer will have to upload bulk KYC Text File as per the standard format given by EPFO, NDC and then upload bulk KYC Zip file containing scanned copies of the documents. Then, employer has to approve bulk KYC. Once this process is over, employer has to approve all the KYC documents uploaded one by one through an option ‘Approve KYC Document’ in KYC Menu. File structure of text file and zip file is being enclosed herewith. File Naming convention must be seen thoroughly. Otherwise files can not be uploaded. In case of any errors while uploading files, error log will be generated and can be seen in ‘Error List’ given in KYC Menu.
From India, Gurgaon
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.