Dear All
i am working in a private company here my accounts officer filed ECR wrongly i.e., he allotted same pf number to me which is already on some other name who was worked in our company and he filed ECR on the same pf number by adding my name and all the amount was transferred to the first person plz tell me how resolve the prblm
Thanks & Regards

From India, Hyderabad
I am shocked to hear this .i dnt knw how epfo cite the same pf number data was uploaded twice anyways any person who is responsible for pf related work. can. on company letter write an letter requsting pf office to correct the mistake in their record .the letter should b signed by the authorised signatory . thanks n regards c.m.mohla
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™