Ganesh Chavan

HR Manager
Dear All, Pl find attached PF amendment circular dated 14/07/2014 of Provident Fund Enhancement of Wage Celling from Rs. 6500/- to 15000/-. This is for your kind information pl.
From India, Nasik

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CIRCULAR - Wage Celling.pdf (35.9 KB, 6056 views)


Asst.Manager -HR
Hi, Still we need to wait final notification will come, this is only the amendment and the enhancement on wage ceiling.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir, Please confirm the date of applicable of the notice.
From India, Kumar

Asso.Prof.(Commerce & Management)
Dear friends,
Thanks Mr.Ganesh.
Going by the circular attached by Mr.Ganesh it's reliably known EPFO is on track to issue necessary notification. In all probability it's going to be prospective effect only. Therefore all the employers & employees may start working out the financial implications respectively.

From India, Bangalore

Consultants for PF, ESI, Labour Act, PT
Mr. Ganesh
Thanks for the Circular uploaded.
But the circular is internally issued for department to department, don't miss guide to the Employers....
Aside: the employers should wait till the the notifications to be issued by the local concern regions.......

From India, Bangalore

Asst. Manager - admin
Hi All, As per the new notification what would be the PF deduction from employee is his Basic + DA is 17000. Please confirm Vinod Krishnadas
From India, Trivandrum
Thanks Ganesh, Finance minister also increased minimum EPF pension to 1000. Any one who come across notification on minimum pension, please share it on this forum.
From India, Thane

Manager- HR Compliance
Dear HR Fraternity ,
Sub : EPFO members to get portable Universal Account Number ( UAN)
The Labour Ministry has informed the Lok Sabha yesterday that all active contributors of EPFO will get portable Universal Account Number ( UAN ) very soon, preferably by 15th Oct'2014. This UAN portability will be throughout the working career of the EPFO member and can be used any on PAN India.
Attached herewith the news article for reference .
Anil Sharma

From India, Pune

Attached Files
File Type: pdf EPFO-UAN.pdf (2.41 MB, 122 views)

Hi can any one clarify me about our net salary affect because of epf wages increases to 15000.. Will employee suffer on his take home salary or not?? Please give clear explanation.
From India, Chennai

Management Consultants Legal & HR
Dear Vinod,
Once the PF celing from Rs 6500/ to Rs 15000/ per month is raised as per notification to be issued PF department soon, the employee whose salary is 17000/ per month (Basic & DA) , the PF deduction from employee & ermployer will be on Rs 15000/ pm @ 12% & 13.61% respectively.So, total contribution(25.61%) will be deposited i.e.Rs 3842/ pm.
Hope it is clear to you.

From India, Calcutta

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™