Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
1. Mr. Amit remained silent about his coverage and deductions under EPF from Feb.2013 till May, 2014 and has now raised the issue about his deductions of EPF. He should have raised the issue immediately or after few days of his joining in the firm.
2. Such like practice on the part of employees encourage the employers to adopt such like anti-labour attitude towards their employees.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
So whats the next step you suggest..Should i wait for their response on Form 10C and Form 19 or write it to EPFO Delhi..
Dear Harsh,
As i already mentioned, it was my first job and i was unaware about the procedures. I had asked them earlier regarding the same and they told me that PF is getting in your account and at the end you will get. Though all were verbal. And they never used to share salary slip, how am i suppose to know that they are cheating on me.

1. If the information as furnished by Boss 2966 in above remarks are correct, I think the employer has not treated you as coverable under EPF & MP Act, 1952, though contribution under said Act has been deducted as mentioned by you in the remarks: "when i left that organization last month they relieved me and gave me last three months salary slip as a matter of formalities in which i found they officially deducted my PF but to my surprise there was no PF number mentioned on the salary slip."

2. I will suggest you to keep the salary slips in your safe custody and can complain to the EPFO of the area where the said ex-firm is located and registered under said.

3. Even if no action is taken by the EPFO on your complaint/grievance, you can initiate action, in my opinion, against above defaulting employer for offence of criminal breach of trust under section 405 & 406 of Indian Penal Code. You can also explore other options of taking actions against defaulting employer, if any, available under above Act.
Thanks Mr. Mehta, but now my concern and confusion is whether i should submit the FORM 10C and FORM 19 to them and wait for their response or directly i write to EPFO office.
You have not mentioned whether the facts of your ex-employer as mentioned by Boss2966 in his remarks are correct or not. However, I will suggest you to please firstly follow the procedure as laid down in ther EPF & Misc. Prov.Act, 1952 in such cases.
Yes the address is same, but thats of different subsidiary, I was working for XXXXXXXXXXXXX Ltd. I have written them a mail earlier that i need to withdraw money as there is an urgent requirement for the same, kindly let me know my PF number so that i can send you Form 19C and Form 10 to which they replied that "Send us the forms with cancelled cheque, your address proof, your id proof and rest of the things we will manage, you dont need to worry"
1. Though, I am not well versed of procedure to be followed in such cases (of leaving of employment and joining in another firm) of transfer of EPF amount to your new employment address/code, I will suggest you to make make compliance of instructions of the ex-employer. But request them immediate action.
2. If your ex-employer fails to comply with the procedure as laid down in such cases, in my opinion, you can raise the issue before appropriate authorities of EPFO through grievance procedure.
3. However, before taking above action, I will also suggest you to discuss the matter with the official doing EPF work in your new establishment regarding the directions received from your ex-employer and nature and correctness of forms/procedure to be followed in your case. This will help you to examine the correctness of the directions of your ex-employer.
With best wishes.
Dear Amit
Then what makes you to worry much. Please fill all the details in form 10C and Form 19 and submit the same to your office with complete requisite proofs and take the acknowledgement for receipt of the PF and EPS withdrawal forms. Then request them to handover the same by hand to you, so that you can directly submit those forms to RPFO. If the forms are accepted by the EPFO, then the same will be remitted in your account within 30 days from the date of receipt.
I did that but when asking to handover the forms, they replied that we will take care of it you dont need to worry for the same .
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™