PF Withdrawal Issue [Thread 498799] - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
In the organization I was working some 8 years back, my name then was Sharada Lakshmi. Since then I have moved on and now working in a different Company. I changes my name legally to Sharada Rao and that is the name I am using now.
I want to withdraw my PF from my old company. But today, my name is different from what is there in the old company records. How is this going to affect withdrawing the PF since I have no bank accounts in my old name though my old expired passport has the original name. Please advise.

actually what is ur name as in Birth certificate . . What is the reason for change your name for changing u ave anyproof based on all these documents u can
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™