Sr.executive (per & Adm)
SURESH K SINGH
26th June 2014 From India, Kolkata
1st July 2014 From India, Pune
Suresh K Singh
HR - Generalist
1st July 2014 From India, Mumbai
1st July 2014 From India, Thiruvananthapuram
You can ask your employer to give you the details of your full and final settlement of your account. Normally, during full and final settlement of services, all the dues shall be included, including wages/salary, Overtime wages, if any, leave encashment subject to availability and gratuityetc but excluding th e Bonus. The disbursement of bonus shall have its own time and when the bonus is declared you will get bonus separately but not gratuity. As a matter of fact, they must pay you gratuity along with other dues. Can you confirm whether you made any application for payment of gratuity to your employer in the prescribed form under Payment of Gratuity Act. If not you apply the same in writing and seek the details of your settlement as received by you.
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd
Labour Laws Consultant
1st July 2014 From India, Bidar
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena.
5th July 2014 From India, Ghaziabad
1. I'm working in private school in Delhi since March 2010. Initially I was offered a contractual employment of one year duration, with consolidated salary.
2. In 2011 I was put in Probation of one year duration with pay scale similar to Sixth Pay Commission PB-2 with GP 4800.
3. In 2012 I was confirmed in the same scale with annual increment.
4. The school has given me Form 16 since 2010, where the TDS was deducted by a trust which is owned by own school President.
My queries are:
1. Will I be entitled to get gratuity if I leave my job in February 2016?
2. If yes, will the year of contractual employment be considered for gratuity payment?
3. Who will be liable to pay my gratuity? The school which has recruited me according to appointment letter, or the trust which is issuing the Form 16?
30th August 2015 From India, Kolkata
Greetings for the day,
As per payment of gratuity you are eligible for payment of gratuity.if your service is continued from 2010 you are eligible. Employment in term of contractual, probation are eligible for the payment only the apprentice were not entitle for the payment.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena
31st August 2015 From India, Ghaziabad