Korgaonkar K A
+1 Other

Dear Sir,
Recently, in organization Director has been chagned.
So, My query is TO whom we have to inform under different laws within which deadline???
Thanks in advance for your response.
Best regards,
23rd June 2014 From India, Ahmadabad
If the company is incorporated under the Company's Act, and the Director is on the Board, then form 32 has to the electronically filed by the authorized representative of the Board to the respective Registrar of Companies. Your Auditor or Company Secretary would have to normally do this
28th June 2014 From India, Bangalore
Dear Parimal ji,
I would like to add Mohan Kumar, as under:
Whenever there is any change in the information given to any authority, you should intimate the change to that authority. You should intimate the change to every authority under various Labour Laws. Certain authorities require the intimation in prescribe form / format such as PF Form 5A, ESI Form 01, S&E Form E, Factory- change of manager Form 5 etc. Where any licence, certificate of registration, code number etc. is issued, in such case you should obtain the change incorporated / endorsed on such licence, certficate, code etc.
4th July 2014 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™