F&F Not Paid By My Prvious Company Almost From Last 1.6years - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am working with company called Cinemax & the same company merged with the PVR goroup form Jan-2013, since then the the issue started to F&F settlment since then very marginally F&F are settled for those employees are absocnded from the employemnt & pending for employee served the proper notice period & more over no proper information we are geeting as the employees are keep on changing in HO Mumbai & Delhi.
2.I have worked as a HR executive in smae compny and left the comapny in Jan-2014 with the proper notice period as per appointment letter 1 month but i servred 3 months till new person joines,but they have kept on holded my salary for Dec-2013 full month & Jan- 14 upto 18 days ,still my F&F is not received and there is no proper information about when i will receive my F&F even after marking a mail to VP HR of the comapny.
Hence Can i make PIL in the local court in ths regard,
Kindly Help me.
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Dear Disa: You are not clear in your communication. You have not revealed whether you have been issued a relieving order on your resignation or left out your employment abruptly. In the event of your proper relieving from the employer, you may write a letter in represenation of asking your F&F and send it to the employer in RPAD. In the said letter you may have a mention that the F&F is not received by you within the stipulated time, you will be in force to take a legal action against the erring employer in non-settlement of F&F. Even after you are not in receipt of any suitable reply, you may please approach a legal expert to send a legal notice and also for further action. This is my suggestion. You may also have a better suggestion than this.
Thanks & regards,
V Sridharan
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™