Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Recently i have been approached by a consultant in India who has asked me to get employee requirement or manpower requirement from singapore since i am staying there . He will give me some commission per candidate.Please guide me what steps i should take to maintain the privacy between the company i am approaching and the consultant in India who offered me for this part time work.
What is the document requirement if i am working part time on this specific job ? I am a banker in Singapore at the moment. So please guide accordingly.
Thanking you !
Charanjeet Singh

From India, Delhi
Dear Charanjeet,
Trust my friend, nothing else works - Since you are gainfully employed you cannot sign agreements for extra work without the permission of your present employer. If the consultant squeaks on you then you become a sitting duck so watch your steps.
Hope this helps, for more consultation you can mail me or call me
Robin Varghese
HR Consultant, New Delhi

contact us for your Recruitment/Payroll/HRMS needs

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™