Sr. Executive Hr

Dear Seniors,
Please clarify me, about the Gratuity registration.
Our company is completed 7.5 yrs, till date we have not submitted Form A to the controlling authority of the area.
Otherside, the employee who left the company after 5 yrs, we paid them their gratuity as per the act.
Now my question is ,
1 ) Is I have to submit Form A to controlling authority ? If yes
2 ) Then which reason I have to tell them about the delay ?
3) along with From A I have to submit any other documents. ?
11th June 2014 From India, Mumbai
Dear Vaishali,
According to Rule 3 (1) of PG Act, it is the responsibility of the employer to submit Form A- Notice of Opening within 30 days of the date of commencement of the business even if no employee is eligible to the payment of gratuity to the concern authority. Since you haven't submitted, it is to be considered as non-compliance issue hence you are suggested to submit the fresh notice stating the reason of "acknowledged copy miss placed / not traceable".
Including with Form A, you need to submit the list of branches with its official address.
11th June 2014 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™