[email protected]
Finance Manager
Asst.manager -hr
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
+2 Others

I have resigned from my previous company (HTMT Global Solutions, Durgapur) on 31.05.2008 without serving the notice period due to some personal problem. PF office is located at Bangalore, I am residing at Durgapur.
I want to withdrawal my PF and Pension amount now, and i am now working in an other organization. Please tell me where should i submit my form 19 and 10c for this purpose.
Which are the documents need to submit with these two forms.

From India, Chennai
Fill up the employee details, PF account No. etc.
Fill up the wage details, you will get it in Form 3A.
Take the signature of the employee and also on 1Re Revenue Stamp.
Get it signed by Your authorised signatory of the company.
Submit it after 2 months from the date of resignation of the said employee.
Fill up these forms and give to previous Employer, he will Process for further.

From India, Mumbai
Sorry but My company is shifted to another location, that is why I will not be able to Signed my form by my employer. What should i do in this case ?
From India, Chennai
Dear Mr. Jayanth,
You have not mentioned the tenure of your services in the previous employer. How many years you have served. It is not advisable to with draw your Provident Fund .
Still you want to with draw, you can apply in Form No.19, (Provident Fund), Form No.10C (in case of less than 5 years of service) otherwise in Form 10D. If your service is more than 5 years, your pension account will not be settled but they will issue the Scheme Certificate in lieu of settlement which you are entitled to claim for pension only after attaining the age of 58 years. Decision is yours. As a consultant, I will advise you get it transfered to your present company so that your pensionable service will accounted in due course of your retirement.
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels)
Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
It is better to transfer the amount from previous pf account to current pf account by form 13.
The transfer form does not need the sign/attestation by previous employer and the current employer
can do it.

From India, Panaji
For withdrawal you have to submit all relevant forms to the PF Office where you were the member (Bangalore in your Case). In case of transfer you can submit relevant forms from your current place i.e. Durgapur or you can apply online also.
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™