For preparing HR Handbook you need to mention some major points in it, But before this you should tell us that how many employees are working in your company and which sector/ business you are into....
Major Points to be covered:
1. Company Profile
2. Recruitment Policy (i.e., Sourcing detail, Joining details, Induction/Orientation Program and On boarding details)
3. Confirmation policy (Probation period, Confirmation procedure and Termination detail)
4. Leave Policy
5. Salary Payments detail (Like Salary payment date, Payment way etc)
6. Statutory Benefits provided by company
7. Personal Conduct
8. Business Etiquette
9. Security and Privacy of Data
10. Employee Engagement activities
11. Employee Referral Policy, if any
12. Travel and Reimbursements Policy
13. Exit Policy (Inclusion of Resignation criteria, Notice followed, Full & Final Settlement detail)
You can refer all these major points while preparing handbook, Rest would vary/depend on the business you are into.....
Let me know if you want any other help..... Mail me at for getting template in HR Manual, if Required.....
2nd June 2014 From India, New Delhi
I am working in a construction company and look after the statutory compliances of contractors which are working at our various sites. Our some contractor are submitting the wage sheet in various head including Bonus in monthly basis on full basic amount. my question is :
Can the contractor pay bonus to their employees monthly basis. If yes how can maintain the bonus . register in Form C.
Worker are getting 500/- per day, after 26 days he earn 13000/- in a month and the bonus paid to him Rs 1083/- per month, how can bonus register form C maintained in monthly basis.
2nd June 2014 From India, Delhi