Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello All,

I need your sincere advice..

I have been with a french MNC for the last 8.5 years.. I am currently working as L2 technical support team leader for the APAC region.. Me & My department was doing pretty well.. we had plenty of work to justify ..

Recently very suddenly company declared the product that we support as legacy one and has decided to outsource the technical support unit to some other indian MNC..

I am now in dilemma whether should I accept the offer letter of outsourcing company or resign & then look for other opportunity outside this arrangement... My current Company has given these 2 options to decide within 5 days.. They just notified me yesterday...

For me time line is not the factor because I can decide of leaving the outsourcing company also at some later stage...

Important for me is to decide how safe is to go with this outsourced arrangement.. I am thinking the outsourced company may at one point of fire me in case my current company denies business with it at some later stage..

Can you please advice me...

From India, Mumbai
Answer lies in ur question itself. U said timeline is not a factor for u. Then why quit now when u donot have anything in hand?
I realise that moving to third party can be a big adjustment for u, and going through this change will take some getting used to. I would say that stick with the company even if third party. Then start looking later.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.






About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™