Hi Experts,
I have a major problem of employment service bond that is troubling me.I have joined L&T Infotech on April,2011 and signed a bond for Rs.200000.
Due to personal reason I quit the company in 15 days without informing HR ( Absconded ).
And after a gap of 3 year, I got a notice from the layer, asking me to pay the bond amount.
Can you help what can be the probable steps I could take against them?

From India, Bangalore
Manager (hrd)
+2 Others

Absconding is not in good taste. who knows you have surrendered the Co. assets and other documents? You should have surrendered all the assets/docs and submitted the resignation. Now, write a letter to them stating that you had to quit due to unavoidable circumstances and has not taken any asset/doc and request them to relieve.

From India, Lucknow
Hi Pon,
Thanks for your response. I was only for 15 working days in company and I never hold any assets or documents of company, but I have not submitted my resignation. As per your guidance I'll write a letter, requesting to relieve.

From India, Bangalore
A request to all Seniors
This is not a good practice for any employee.
Certainly every one have choice to choose the betterment
But that doesn't mean that you break all the norms and abscond.
To recruit one employee - lot of exercise to be done by the Management.
In my opinion, All seniors should avoid such requests.
I am sure, if the previous employer not initiated legal action!
they will not knock the CITE-HR Doors for any help.

From India, Hyderabad
Having worked for 15 days and that too they have not paid your salary, you need not respond to the legal notice and also no need to worry..
It will not be valid in law. They cannot go to court of law.

From India, Hyderabad
Apart from all the above views, have they spend any money on your foreign visit or training, if so you are liable to pay the amount so incurred by the employer
From India, Ahmadabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server