Points to Remember while Choosing Right Weighing Scales Company or else Things to Know About " Company" before Purchasing Weighing Scales from them.
1. Whether the Company is Govt. Registered
2. Is it Company gotten Weighing Scales Manufacturer Licensed, some other Licenses are Weighing Scales Dealers, Weighing Scales Repairer.
3. Are they are Really Manufacturing the Weighing Scales or else dealing with other brand Weighing Scales with Labeling their Name on it.
4. is it they Providing Verification Certificate / Stamping Certificate by Legal Meteorology Department, Govt.
5. Is it Weighing Scales are equipped with genuine Spare Parts.
6. Are the Company Satisfying Customer Requirements
7. Are they Providing, Warranty / Guarantee for their Weighing Scales Products.
8. Are they Following follow Total Quality Management (TQM) system.
9. Are they ISO 9001:2008 Certified Weighing Scale Manufacturer Company.
10. Is that Electronic Weighing Scale Registered Dealer Under CST Act.
11. Are they, Model Approval Certificated Under the Weights & Measures Act
12. Whether they are Licensed Weights, Measures, Weighing Instruments & Measuring Instruments Manufacturer, Dealer & Repairer License Holder or not.
13. Are their Weighing Scale BRAND - Legal Meteorology Department Approved. 20th May 2014 From India, Chennai