Our Company employee left the job without any notice period or resignation. Now he is working in some another company. He did not handover anything about company property which used by him. We want to send a letter to his current company about him. can anybody help me what we should put in letter.

From India, Chandigarh
Dear Ginnia,
I personally feel that, rather intimating to his current orgnisation, you should intimate the same to employee directly,
as there is employee & employer relation between both of you & the dispute between your company & employee. his current orgnisation is no pict. about the same so fare, unless & untill, they do not ask you for background verification.
As i believe that, you must have not received any official information about he joined to new orgnisation, so, its not look as official communication to intimate them about the same, it may create question mark on company intension.
You should send notice to employee & ask to follow the rules & in case of failure by him, you may hold his F&F & rest of other documents like, relieving letter, experience letter etc.or any other action.
Lets other members also share their views...

From India, Mumbai
Thanku So much tushar for your help
we already intimate to him two times telephonic as well as by simple notice but he did not reply. we know about his current company.Now we are going to take legal action against him.and we want to send same copy to his current organization..so that why i just want a help what should i put in mail, which i want to send to his current organization

From India, Chandigarh
Hi Ginnia,
We also had same issue with an employee. You send him a letter via registered post to report to work immediately or write to us the reason for leaves and proof supporting the reason. If he does not accept the letter or accept and sign the acknowledgment then it will proof that you communicated with him.If he has not resigned from the job then he is still your employee and every company has a clause in agreement that an employee working in one company can not render his service to other company. Using this clause you can question his new company that how can they employee him without your company relieving him?. Also consult your legal adviser how to go about it.
Srirani Abhilash
Innovative Business Mind Technologies Pvt Ltd

From India, Cochin

Do you have any information about the reasons for his behaviour?
How long has it been since he absconded from your organization?
Did your organization follow the statutory process for absconding employees, thereby terminating his employment?
Send him notices by Registered Post and thereafter, in case of no response, please send him legal notices.
W.r.t. his current organization, you may contact the HR verbally and inform him that the employee was working with you, absconded, is terminated and is showing no signs of settling his dues. Also indicate to him that your organization is possibly going ahead with legal action and Request that HR to have a word with him to resolve this in 3 days or whatever comfortable timeframe.
Hope this helps.

From India, Mumbai
In may cases possibly employee or employor goes wrong ,or both may go wrong, then only the dispute arise, it is always
good to sort out the matter amicabally,rather than legally as it takes long time,waste of time, energy & money & name of the

From India, Bangalore
Dear Ginnia
As the employee left along with Org. property without notice, announce him as absconding & mail him a registered post asking him to report the company along with org property & to surrender it, failing which a criminal complaint shall be lodged upon him for theft of property & for absconding

From India, Chennai

You can sttraight away asking/directing the concerned employee to surrender all company property
to your Administration deptt. forthwith. I presume a clause is already framed by you, in the appointment
letter issued by you to him, in this regard. Give reference to that clause.
If he still does not respond, proceed to issue a legal notice, as shared by the august members of Citehr.
If all your endeavours to get back the company property fail, then, you may think of informing
the current companyy, where your employee is working.
R K Nair

From India, Aizawl

1. Kindly send him the notice to register post {The letter must contain the time limit for reply}
2. If there is no reply file the compliant in respective jurisdiction & take legal action, based on notice sent to him through register post.
3. You may also hold his/her Full & Final, Bonus & Gratuity but not EPF.

From India, Delhi
If any employee discontinue the job without notice, that is not of worry situation, Just send him the notice via registered post and inform that If he don't report to HR with in the specified period e.g. with in a week, his all benefits (Pending Salary / OT / PF/ Gratuity etc.) would be forfeited and all his services would be end at immediate effect. So he should come to the company to put the resignation and for a Full and Final Settlement as early as possible.
If you know the his present employer, you can inform about the happenings made by him in your organization in written that may also be with them. And this is also strong point for you that is working in another organization without resignation to you company. He can not file any case against you. Just gather the proof of his present job.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server