PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
priya vbsdear all Plzz i need your valuable suggestions. kindly provide me the solution.
From India, Bangalore
razor ramonhi Priya ,
I am no SAP HR expert but I could point out some suggestions .
- SAP HR as a career is great , but to get into it as a fresher is a lot tougher .
- Salaries are great , but it again depends upon the kind of experience you have and knowledge , SAP HCM has lot of sub modules which you could master ( e.g Workforce planning and analytics , Talent mangement , Core HR and payroll , Time and attendance etc.)
- Also since its very difficult to start as a fresher , you should be ready to face lot of competition , lot of learning , hardwork and need to put atleast 6-12 months of solid preparation in SAP HCM .
- Your Core HR Knowledge will definitely help you in SAP , as you would be responsible for configuring various HR processes .
- I am not very sure of the training institutes , but if you are ready to invest money then you could get certified from SAP Partners , but even after getting certified there is no guarantee of a job , as fresher requirements are very few and there are lot of people applying for it .
- Also SAP as evolved as a company , there are lot of new products and functionalites being constantly added from an HR perspective , so you need to constantly upgrade your skills sets and knowledge base .
I am not discouraging you , but these are some of the points that may help you in deciding .
Best of luck .
Hope I could answer your questions ,
From United States, Woodcliff Lake
VlademirHello Priya Vbs
SAP HR is very good field of expertise and advance profession yet you might find it non-challenging but maybe you did not seek out through the veracity of its application and purpose or maybe you are just in a right ground but a wrong substance. If I may point out, whatever luggage we may be carrying and no matter how valuable it is but if you do not find its purpose it is a baseless as may seems.
If you want to get busy burning your skills in HR environment, try to moderate your skills by learning as well as the traditional functions of Human Resourcing because sometimes more organization are not appreciating with the application as change may dictates. Now that is frustrating although SAP HR are already decades but usually the reality of pyramiding organizational operation are not actually sold out. That is how complex innovation are, not just going along because how it dictates but should also understanding how it works.
I hope it helps. Thanks for the opportunity.
From Philippines, Cagayan de Oro