Asst. Vice President-hr
Abhishek Sin.
Personnel & Administration
+2 Others

I have worked 7 year in a firm and and left service on sept 2013 after 3 months i filled form 19 and 10c and come to the employer for his signature but he refuse to sign. i wrote a letter and send the pf form to pf office karnal. then they return the form to pf insctor and pf inspector visit the firm by employer stil not sign the papar now what i do.
From India, Nagpur
Please don't take tension and you can singed your form from any govt. Bank Manager, M.L.A, PF Officer or any Gazetted officer.
Let's enjoy and forget the tension
Abhishek Singh

From India
If you are relieved from the organization with proper relieving formalities like resignation, acceptance of resignation and relieving cum experience certificate with your full and final settlement of account you will not face any problem of disbursement of your EPF accumulation just get your form signed ;by an Govt. Official and attach all the relieving documents with withdrawal and submit to EPF department. you will get the amount in your bank account.
From India, Delhi
once you are getting a PF no. the amount will be added to your worked company and govt. then it vl not to withdrawl any one, just take a pf form and write ur name and address and bank ac. no. it should be reimbursed with in 45-60days
From India, Ongole
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™