Epf & Esi Matters
Assistant Manager
+2 Others

I just wanted to know that my service period is 9 year and 9 months. Can I withdraw Pension Fund ?
16th May 2014 From India, New Delhi
In my view because of rounding up of Service period which will be 10 years in this case, as such, Scheme Certificate will be issued by the RPFC. A K Chandok RPFC (Retd.) www.akchandok.com
16th May 2014 From India, Chandigarh
While submitting 10 c , you write that you are unwilling for pension and opting for withdrawal. They will consider the same as you have not completed 20 years PF service.
18th May 2014 From India, Hyderabad
If your service is less than 10 years then you can withdraw Family Pension amount and less than 50 years of age or else a scheme certificate will be issued to you.
19th May 2014 From India
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™